Monday, July 18, 2011

Am I in love with him?

Well, I have liked this guy ever since the beginning of the seventh grade. We are both funny, we like sports, and love video games. I flirted with him all year and he flirted back and in march he finally asked me out. He was my only reason I kept wanting to go to school and get up in the mornings just to see him too. It only lasted about a week or two before I broke up with him because we were both thinking that we would be better as friends. I still thought about him every day and I feel I am most happiest when I am around him. I will also do anything for him. We still talked and were friends and I cheered him up when he was down and now that we broke up, I miss him even more. He felt the exact same way as I did before we dated and I don't know how he feels now. It's summer time and I think about him every day and I don't like school, but I just want to go back so I can see him. Sometimes I even fantasize about what could've happened if I didn't break up with him. That is my number one regret about seventh grade. What do I do? Does he still like me? Am I in love or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment