Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where should I go with these credentials?

Im about to enter 12 grade in the fall, and i just recieved my SAT scores in the mail. It was my first time taking it, but i got a 490 in critical reading, a 500 in math, and a 640 in writing. My dream colleges are Duke and Johns Hopkins, but i really don't think i can get into those now :/ my unweighted GPA is a 3.5 and my weighted is around a 3.7-3.8. I dont remember the exact weighted GPA. But im taking AP honors and GT courses. I hope to become either a pediatrician or a pharmacist but I feel as if i'm too stupid for either of those careers. Do you think i can get into a good college with said credentials? If so which ones? ...BTW i am in a lot of clubs and organizations at my school (colorguard, concert band, choir, national honors society, spanish national honors society, culture club, and im a peer mediator).

No comments:

Post a Comment