Monday, July 18, 2011

Can I transfer data from a banned PSN account to another account.?

One of my account on PSN got banned. I have game data on that account. I still have another working account on that same exact PS3. I was wanting to know is there is anyway to transfer data from a banned account to a another account on that same exact PSN. If of yall think that i would have to wait until I get unbanned. But I think im banned for life. The only reason my other account are working are beacause before when I was on a diffrent internet company. When I made the other account I was on a diffrent internet copamany that before. Thank you for reading this. If you have any things that you think will help please let me know. Im desperatly wanting answers. Thanks for your care,time,reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment